The UK’s leading events’ company for the public sector is hiring a Digital Marketing Assistant / Executive with exceptional writing ability and impeccable copywriting skills.
The organisation run over 650 events per year from large exhibitions, summits, and conferences to breakfast briefings and training courses. This is a highly profitable organisation which has delivered consistent growth year on year. The company is also in a positive period of transition and change in terms of culture, structure and product development.
The growing team is at an exciting point and about to embark on a new marketing strategy with an emphasis on content marketing and new look website. There really couldn’t be a better time to become a Marketing Assistant and be part of the team!
We want an entrepreneurial minded graduate or a talented marketing individual who can take charge and come up with innovative and engaging content for email and social media marketing.
- Data Driven Marketing - identify relevant target markets and learn how to create a ‘data universe ‘ for each event through data segmentation
- Copy Writing – using excellent copy writing skills to communicate event USPs
- Social Media & Content Marketing – implement a heavily invested social media strategy to deliver targeted content
- Website Design & Word Press - to help manage the conference websites
- Digital Marketing – analysis of campaign performance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree educated 2.1 or above, preferably in Business or Marketing
- Excellent written and spoken English language, copy writing and communication skills
- Flawless spelling, punctuation and grammar
- A good understanding of marketing platforms, including: email marketing, social media, Google Analytics, Ad-Words, SEM, and Wordpress.
- Strong research and analytical skills with an eye for hot topics and industry trends
Based in Central London
Paying £20-25,000 DOE
Available immediately. Apply now!
- Location: London
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils