Online publisher of animated, audiovisual presentation lectures, seminar-style talks and case studies by leading world experts, from business and academia is looking for a Technical Editor to join the expanding team.
The Technical Editor is responsible for the curation of the visual slides that go alongside the seminar-style lectures in the business and management series.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To produce animated, illustrative slides for the series focused on Business & Management
- To transform presentations into engaging, professional and user friendly online educational tools
- To understand the key topics discussed by the lecturers to make the slides match what’s being discussed
- To work to tight deadlines
- Minimum 2:1 degree (ideally masters or PhD) or equivalent, in a business or management subject
- Some proven commercial work experience in a business environment
- Strong computer skills. A well-developed aesthetic feel for the use of colour and design in communication is essential
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written, a confident communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of self-motivation
- Be passionate about contributing to the rapidly developing field of online education in business
Intensive training will be provided to the right candidate.
Location: Central London
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye