The Content Marketing Executive will plan, curate and distribute compelling content across all portfolios and assist in managing and implementing innovative event marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in content writing and will work within the marketing team.
- Creation, management and execution of content marketing plan across the business
- To create a minimum of 1 piece of content per portfolio per week (3 per week) E.g. Interviews, blog posts, articles, surveys, reports, white papers
- Increase readership of insights/content hubs
- Drive traffic to websites through appropriate channels
- Support on key events through email marketing, social media, advertising – helping to drive up bookings, lead generation and brand awareness
- Negotiation and management of strategic marketing partnerships to maximise brand awareness, particularly building readership of insight platforms/content hubs
- Reporting on content marketing activity and effectiveness with an analytical approach for improvements fortnightly
- Using canva, photoshop or similar to create any branding pieces/infographics to support content being delivered
- A 2:1 degree in a related field
- 1+ year content writing experience – journalism, blogging, content marketing
- Desirable - 1+ year marketing experience/interest in marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Great research ability
- Evidence of content pieces worked on recently
- Desirable - experience in using marketing technology including: Email marketing platforms, CRM systems, Wordpress/similar CMS, Social media
Immediate start, apply now!
- Location: London
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils