Online Publisher of animated audiovisual presentations, by leading world experts within the Biomedical and Life Sciences industry, is looking for a Technical Editor to join their expanding team.
The Technical Editor will be responsible for the curation of the visual slides that go alongside the seminar-style lectures by world leading experts in the Biomedical & Life Sciences industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To produce animated, illustrative slides for the Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection
- To transform presentations into engaging, professional and user friendly online educational tools
- To understand the key topics discussed by the lecturers in order to make the slides match what’s being discussed
- To work to tight deadline
- Minimum 2:1 degree (ideally masters or PhD) or equivalent, in a biomedical or life sciences subject
- Strong computer skills. A well-developed aesthetic feel for the use of colour and design in communication are essential
- Have excellent communications skills, both oral and written, and be a confident communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of self-motivation
- Be passionate about contributing to the rapidly developing field of online education in science
This role will involve a 3-week training course in Israel!
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Leila Odish