We are excited to announce this unique Senior Researcher role with a world-renowned organisation. This role is suited to someone who is highly commercial and loves to explore new areas. This role is also perfect for someone looking for a hybrid role blending production, research and writing, and is looking for that next step in their career beyond standard ‘day to day’ conference production.
Our client has been the home of the global telecom industry since 2012 and their research, analysis and events provide unparalleled insights into the global market.
In this role you will ‘be the brand’: developing expertise and gaining establishing a reputation as the subject matter expert. You will originate, author and publish high quality studies, interviews and editorials along with sourcing and regularly updating key data points in your regions industries.
You will also host a community of telecom infrastructure leaders, building relationships, identifying and analysing trends and distilling these insights into respected, published research and renowned F2F events that add value to the markets they serve.
Our client is a globally recognised B2B information-services business with customers in more than 140 countries and over 2,200 employees located in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Our client can offer incredible opportunities for development, training, and long-term career progression, along with excellent benefits like 1pm Friday finishes and hybrid working.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cultivate a community of trusted sources among the leaders of the industry
- Originate, author and publish high quality market studies, interviews and editorials
- Source and regularly update key data points on your regions’ industries
- Brief and manage your colleagues in marketing and sales to monetise your community
- Partner with colleagues in operations and customer service to ensure the delivery of successful digital / F2F events
- Be the brand: develop your expertise and your reputation as a subject matter expert in your own right, sustaining the brand’s reputation as the leading source of analysis and commentary
- Be a respected host of your own digital / F2F events
- 2-3 years experience in event production and project management
- A proven and accomplished writer, including interview transcription, and original analyses / editorials
- A strong verbal communicator able to build trust and communicate complex concepts internally and to external clients and partners
- Experience of conducting research through understanding of how to ask non-leading questions
- A proven ability to originate, validate and deliver new content ideas, both editorial and events
- Previous experience in delivering presentations and moderating sessions a plus
- An understanding of the telecom sector and its fundamentals
- Spanish language proficiency
- Outstanding communication skills, both in writing and verbally
- A personable, reliable team player
- A proactive and hard-working individual – capable of delivering a high volume of content and willing to run the extra mile when required Innovative – capable of originating and executing content ideas (articles as well as events)
- Deadline and target-driven, highly organised and independent
- Generous holiday & pension
- Best in class training and development
- 1pm finishes on Friday, all year round!
- Hybrid working with 1 day in office
Salary: c £44k - £48k + 10% on target bonus
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.