Senior Conference Producer
An exciting development opportunity for a Conference Producer who is looking for an opportunity to develop into a validating production role, with scope to have P&L responsibility to generate new launches, grow repeats and manage their own portfolio of events.
You will have the remit to discover, develop and nurture new and existing conference ideas in a variety of fields- with the ultimate goal to building leading brands for the specific communities.
You will also have the opportunity to take part in a unique development scheme which will fast track you to Brand Director level in around 6 months. You will learn everything you need to know about leadership, strategic portfolio development, validation & more. This is a unique opportunity for any Senior Conference Producer looking to accelerate their career!
Our client is a leading player in B2B Conferences and offer an outstanding company culture, based on honesty and transparency. You only have to look at their unbeatable Glassdoor reviews to understand how much employees love to work there! Benefits include annual personal learning budget (want to learn how to knit, surf, cook etc then feel free), hybrid working, social clubs, office yoga, running club, annual award dinners, unbeatable staff parties, monthly social events, annual leave that increases to 30 days with service, 1st class training & development, unlimited career opportunities and much more!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Repeat event and launch validation of a portfolio for conference products
- Management of Project Teams (and in the future direct management of conference producers)
- Full P&L responsibility, with the opportunity to scale up the portfolio
- A strong emphasis on validation, the development of new conference ideas, getting deep understanding in key industry sectors to find new, niche and technical topics
- You will be given some repeat events to help get you started, but there is scope to take the lead on the direction of your area, especially in terms of new conference topic ideas that you want to launch.
- Proven experience in conference production for launches and repeat events with strong commercial results.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, tenacious, ambitious and highly motivated.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- An interest to get involved in developing out ideas and turning emerging and future concepts into commercially successful conferences.
- A willingness to get stuck in, build relationships and to learn.
Location: Central London (min. 2 days office)
Salary: up to £34k base + uncapped commission (OTE £40-£50K+)
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.